[BangPypers] Today's BangPypers meetup at Servelots

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:32:31 CEST 2012

Thanks everyone. I will soon be sharing the slides and pics.

It was nice learning about Alipi and their way of targeting the narration
and translation issue.
This is what I love the most about meetups - we get to see a diverse set of
apps.

I met a no. of new folks, some of them are contributing actively in open
source. It will be nice to hear something from them in the next meetup.
Also, if someone can share and present on Python & C bindings, it will be
gr8.

Cheers,
Deepak