[BangPypers] Help: How to install beautiful soup in Python

Sujit Ghosal thesujit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:22:39 CET 2012

Hi Vishnu,
     The easy way for you would be to use setup-tools and issue
easy_install <module_name> or else you can download the corresponding
BeautifulSoup module zip file for your version of Python and install it
through the command line like this: "C:\python32\python setup.py install"

You can check this out for more info:
http://docs.python.org/install/index.html

- Sujit