[BangPypers] How about meet-up

Pratap Chakravarthy prataprc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:39:03 CET 2012

> +1 for anything really. Is there someone willing to talk about
> something?

Just this morning I was planning to make our web toolkit pluggdapps
compatible with PyPy. Since this is free software and since I am
planning to do some hands-on with PyPy in coming months. I can provide
a series of presentation on my experience.

* I am not a professional speaker.
* I need to know the meet-up date 2-3 weeks earlier since I had to
book my tickets to blore.

PS: Right now I don't know anything about PyPy, but I can start with
other aspects of pluggdapps and as and when pieces of code gets moved
to PyPy we can validate the claims on PyPy.

Cheers,

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in
>
> The scene is dull. Tell him to put more life into his dying. -- Samuel Goldwyn

Pratap.