[BangPypers] RTP Library in python

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:16:50 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Guru <guru.eceng at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hi All,*
> *         I wanted to write one small tool to generate different types of
> RTP with different parameters, can anybody suggest me from where i have to
> start, is there any modules available for this.
> *

There is some work done by Anthony Baxter long back for building SIP phone
called shtoom. That project include python modules that can generate RTP.
You can download source code from this page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/shtoom/

Also there are python bindings available for JRTP library for generating
and parsing RTP http://pyjrtplib.sourceforge.net/

 --
Thanks & Regards,
Godson Gera