[BangPypers] Call for Python programmers interested in building social applications

Yoganand Anandaraju yoganand at gmx.com
Wed Aug 1 12:09:17 CEST 2012

Dear all,

 I am looking for help in building a social application using the python eco-system. The idea is to build a social application using peer to peer communication protocol or something similar. The motivation is to have a decentralized social application which is not owned by anyone. I am looking for individuals interested in python programming. This would be a non-commercial assignment and only individuals interested in open source projects are invited. The project is still being conceptualized and the architecture and technology stack has been broadly indentified.

 Thanks,
 Yoganand