[BangPypers] [JOB] - Yahoo!

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:04:48 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Senthil Kumaran <senthil at uthcode.com> wrote:
> I agree that the email was misdirected and I had no issues with your
> first question how it it was related with Python. Would have waited
> for the OP to answer.
> But that does not mean that we talk about business and ridicule a
> company.  That IMO does not make a healthy environment.

In general, the posters of such emails will _never_ answer because
they are not reading the list anyway.

Even yesterday, someone sent a similar spam to the IPSS list. I sent a
long email explaining why it's a malpractice and received an apology
from the CEO. I am not sure if anyone from Y! will respond though...

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose