[BangPypers] [Event] Pluggd.in's Hackathon- schedule for 4th, 5th & 6th November at Bangalore

kunalkant sen kunalkantsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:22:00 CET 2011

Dear Friends,

Since i am part of this group, i can give away few free pass to the fellow
group member, who would like to join us this weekend. Mail me your
interest.  We do have twitter contest, participate to get free ticket.
Details @ http://bit.ly/PiHackathon.

If you have been sitting on an idea for a very long time – this is your
chance to give a shape to it.

Pitch. Ideate. Create. Spot Cofounders, Team Members @ Pluggd.in’s
Hackathon -  a 2.5 day event which brings together designers/geeks all
under one roof.

Organized by Pluggd.in, Hackathon will provide you with everything
necessary (Mentor, Experts, Food & Infrastructure) for you to build an
awesome product/Hack.

And now the fun part: The hack winner gets an iPad for free!

Details:
Hackthon : 4th (5 PM onwards), 5th & 6th November, Bangalore
Venue: Jaaga, KH double Road, Next to bus stop, ShantiNagar, Bangalore

Details: http://www.Pluggd.in/hackathon <http://www.pluggd.in/hackathon>

Regards
*Kunal Kant Sen*
Technology & Innovation Evangelist,
Unpluggd <http://www.unpluggd.org> |
Linkedin<http://in.linkedin.com/in/kunalkantsen>|
Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/kunalkantsen>

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -- Arthur Ashe,
Tennis Player