[BangPypers] I need to design a website with django suggestions welcome

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:25:57 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM, vishnu prasad <vishnuprasadgaddam at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hai greetings from prasad
> i going to be develop one website with django framework ? a website like
> paying of customers life insurance premiums and payment of electiricty
> bills and recharge of
> mobile bills  lic premiums of all companies (ex) icici,kotak,oriental
> etc...etc.,I thinking i can implement django framework how it is flexible
> apart from other frameworks
> what about zope ? which one is best  django or zope ? and  i need to
> implement third party applications for interfacing with python  so how it
> is possible is it python framework allows interfacing third party
> applications (API) please suggest your valuable ideas

This seems to be trivial application involving money, in case you aren't
familiar with framework, it is not advised to learn from this venture or
application.

Django has quite big community and re usable app, take your time and decide
which will suit you.

Welcome Your Valuable Suggestions and Critics

> Thanks and regards
>
> Prasad

*
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" - Linus Torvalds
Winning Regards
KraceKumar.R
http://kracekumar.wordpress.com
+91-97906-58304