[BangPypers] File read

Shashidhar Paragonda shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:16:45 CET 2011

Dear Python hackers,

    I have text file. I read each line and store it in List.

    my requirement is I need to check only  6 special lines from i.e

    1. resultToPDFFile
    2. resultToPDFFileDialog
    3. resultToQdasFile
    4. resultToQdasFileDialog
    5. resultToTableFile
    6. resultToTableFileDialog

   Note: each line have value set in the end eg:  "resultToPDFFile '->' true"

    my conditions are:
     if first line mentioned above found check the value if it "true"
               set dictionary item D['PDF'] = "ON"
     else if value is not "true" then
             check for line resultToPDFFileDialog if value is "off"
                set dictionary item D['PDF'] = "OFF"
             else:
               set dictionary item D['PDF'] = "ASK"

for example these are the lines in file:

     resultToPDFFile  '->' 'true'

--
Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda