[BangPypers] [chennaipy 1126] [XPost][Slightly OT] Could you share your experiences about Python Freelance programming, from a programmer's perspective

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:56:44 CET 2011

I'd go so far as to suggest that they join a mid-to-large sized company and
> spend the first couple of years maintaining somebody else's crap code. It's
> one hell of a learning experience.
>
>   Don't join Big companies, you're learning is not in your hand, large
> companies work on diverse areas, so chance of getting into the area which
> interests you is less.

I personally feel joining small or little mid size companies can help you
learn much better.

In larger size companies it is process oriented and easy to pass the buck.

> --
*
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" - Linus Torvalds
Winning Regards
KraceKumar.R
http://kracekumar.wordpress.com
+91-97906-58304