[BangPypers] [OT] Sponsorships for PyCon India

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:01:57 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,
        We're still looking for sponsors for PyCon India 2011.

        The details of the event are on the website
http://in.pycon.org. The summary is that it's in Pune on the 16, 17 and
18 of September of this year.

        If you know of any companies who might be interested, please
raise your hand!

        All aspects of the conference are coordinated and conducted by
volunteers and members of the Indian Python community. It relies on all
of us to do our part to get it going. We had a decent run for 2
years. Let's make it happen again and keep it going.

Thanks.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

It's more than magnificent-it's mediocre. -Samuel Goldwyn