[BangPypers] [OT] TDD Workshop

Sidu Ponnappa lorddaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:35:07 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure how many people will be interested in this, but I thought
I'll post anyway. We're launching our fledgeling training division in
a couple of weeks with a course in Test Driven Development - here's
the DoAttend link: http://c42-ruby-tdd-jul11.doattend.com

The only catch is that the course is delivered using Ruby, though (as
we point out on the registration page) the principles taught apply
when developing in any OO language. For a course of this nature, I
suspect that the differences between Python and Ruby will barely
surface (or even be relevant).

Thanks,
Sidu.
http://c42.in