[BangPypers] [OT] language fanaticism

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:13:17 CEST 2011

The Ruby Speed Center (which is similar to speed.pypy.org) uses
codespeed which is a Python/Django based application[1].

I think a lot of people get married to a language or a tool and stop
seeing the broader ecosystem which is unhealthy. I've also noticed that
the more accomplished people are (in any language), they stop being that
way (one notable example is Alex MArtelli in the Python community).

Footnotes:
[1]  http://speed.rubyspec.org/about/

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Everyone writes on the walls except me. -Said to be graffiti seen in Pompeii