[BangPypers] User group meeting

vikas ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:25:35 CET 2011

ya i am looking for same thanks for support ! i am contact with professor
that might be a part of python user group meeting if they have time unless
some guys who really interested may be wake up like bengluru ........so i
can say it is really gonna to happen within some day z  a Delhi python users
meeting yeahhhhhhhh