[BangPypers] User group meeting

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Feb 1 07:12:02 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 11:30 +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> I was just saying that I personally would be less
> interested in such a group.

this is a python specific group - why bring this up here? No one is
preventing you from forming a larger group. This group, chennaipy and
mumbaipy are all python specific groups - of people who feel the need
for a python specific group. And if the Delhi group is a python specific
group it makes sense to discuss it here - if not it is better discussed
in some other forum.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves