[BangPypers] [Error] AttributeError: Document instance has no attribute

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:37:03 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Subhodip Biswas
<subhodipbiswas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using suds as a WSDL Consumption client. I get proper response in
> suds.sax.document format.

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do but isn't sax supposed
to be read on the fly , I do not think toxml,tostring etc functions
should be there . I think you are supposed to specify handler for each
tag and i don't think you can  do a
getElementsByTagName kind  of thing. Although I think you need to give
more detail as to what you are trying to do.

--
A-M-I-T S|S