[BangPypers] Job opening - Python programmer

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at sudheer.net
Mon Sep 20 18:02:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

We're looking to hire a Python programmer.

Here's the job description and desired candidate's profile

    * Work with a team of 4 Python programmers. The team members are
      spread across the globe.
    * Have prior experience in web development
    * Be comfortable working with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
    * You should be able to independently complete assigned tasks
    * You must be able to communicate well, over Instant Messenger and email

Please refer to
http://blog.binaryvibes.co.in/blog/were-looking-hire-python-programmer
for more details.

Interested candidates, please reply to me off the list or send an email
to career at binaryvibes.co.in

I'm attending PyCon. If you are attending as well, feel free to talk to
me there.

--
With warm regards,
Sudheer. S