[BangPypers] ZeroMQ & Python

Gopalakrishnan Subramani gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 19:54:59 CEST 2010

Thank you for detail. I want to use the queuing service for my aggregator
platform where there are set of applications running on different machines
and I need to send some tasks to perform. The tasks could be re-index the
search db or remove an entry from all the data stores (cache, MySqlDB, Redis
and Tyrant).

I had bad experience with RabbitMQ when I used it along with celery project.
When the system fails some times, there seems to be error and the error
messages written to the dump and we need to kill some processes and
reinstall RabbitMQ.

I read that ZeroMQ doesn't support persistent. What is the good way to
handle the persistent in ZeroMQ?

Regards,

Krish