[BangPypers] rss feed generation and combining mutilple xml files

Avinash TM avinashtm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:14:48 CEST 2010

*Rss feed generation : *

The following is the webpage (http://localhost/buttoncheck.php) which i have
created using simple php.

Please select from the following options to generate feeds
Retail
Transport
HealthCare
ColonK

Now i have four xml files like Retail.xml , Transport.xml , HealthCare.xml ,
ColonK.xml
So my problem is i don't know where to place the above xml files, and
in the above php view if we select some combination and click on Generate
feed button,
it should memorize my selection and club the xml files
(for ex: selection is Retail,Transport then it should club Retail.xml &
Transport.xml files into one single file).

So please anyone give a idea about how we can do it.
Whether it need any Python script to club two files.

-Avinash
90 36 35 2341