[BangPypers] When *not* to use Python

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:04:44 CEST 2010

I have a slightly tangential take on this subject. I do web development and
it is entirely python nowadays. Having said that let me quote Eric Raymond.
*"Lisp is worth learning for the profound enlightenment experience you will
have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better
programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use Lisp
itself a lot."*

I have learned and use Clojure a dialect of Lisp for some odd jobs just for
this reason.

http://hi.im/santosh