[BangPypers] When *not* to use Python

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:58:12 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 04:57:52PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> learners, I'm wondering when you would *not* use Python. Let's not

When there is an extreme need for speed for processing large data
sets.
When it is more CPU intensive than Network IO Intensive.
When the libraries and packages available are more mature in other
languages..

These are the situations I would consider other language. For first
and second cases, it would mostly go for C++ and the last case, Java.

--
Senthil

Q:	What's the difference between Bell Labs and the Boy Scouts of America?
A:	The Boy Scouts have adult supervision.