[BangPypers] Python coaching classes

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:00:57 CEST 2010

I am preparing a tutorial on extending Python. I'm planning to cover
vanilla C extensions (which is CPython specific) and ctypes (which
should atleast in theory work for other implementations as well). Mostly
a hands on thing to help people wrap C libraries.

There are holes in my plan so I'm not talking any more about it but I do
plan to hold a tutorial on this in late November or so. It'll probably
be two days long. I'll mention it over here on this list and the usual
places.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in