[BangPypers] Indian Python Software Society

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jun 19 12:18:56 CEST 2010

On Friday 18 June 2010 20:53:07 Senthil Kumaran wrote:
> > further information about the society may be obtained here:
> > http://wiki.python.org/moin/CategoryIndianPythonSoftwareSociety
>
> Quite a Legal Document!. Congrats and Kudos to you, Kenneth for
> setting this up. I see that it was set with a very long term goal in
> mind. Most of us would not have envisioned such a thing.

thanks - actually I was hugely thrilled that my draft went through without a
*single* carp - until I discovered that no one had read it! Anyway the
drafting was based on about 30 years of experience in fighting attempts to
subvert societies - I must sometime blog my experience in preventing a society
being taken over by the CIA.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves