[BangPypers] Calling Python script from C++.

lakshmi.chowdam at bt.com lakshmi.chowdam at bt.com
Thu Feb 25 13:16:33 CET 2010

Hi Zubin,

Deployment OS is RedHat Linux.

Here is the python file : Hello.py

Def sayHello(name):
	Print "Hello" + name

sayHello(arg)

and

In c++ file, I am catching all the lines from the python file in string buffer and calling the PyRun_SimpleString(stringbuffer).
It is working fine without passing any argument. But I want to send the argument to this python file from c++ file.

Could you tell me how can I pass arguments to python file?

Thanks,
Lakshmi.