[BangPypers] pycon hacksessions?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 06:36:37 CEST 2010

Zubin Mithra <zubin.mithra at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Is there anyway a sprint could be hosted during the conference?
>
> There is a lot of manpower in a conference such as Pycon-India and a lot
> could be achieved in a little time by hosting such a sprint. At the very
> least, it'll turn out to be a chance to kickstart one's contribution to
> Python.
>
> Also a typo in my earlier mail. Its PSF thats sponsoring the talks, not
> Pycon.

[...]

Sprints take time. You'll have to have one or two people REALLY good at
the project and a few others who are good with Python and enthusiastic
about helping.

As Anand mentioned earlier, you have to walk before you can sprint and
that seems to be the pace at which we're moving here in India right now.

The idea is interesting though. Let's see if we can cook something up..