[BangPypers] greetings from kiran

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 06:27:59 CEST 2010

Hi, we are hosting a workshop on "Python in Scientific Computing" by
"FOSSEE.in",
you'll may recollect them from PyCon2009.

Workshop Dates : 30th April 2010 to 1st May 2010.
Venue:Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology,
Krishnadeveraya Nagar, Hunasamranhalli, NH-7,
Via- Yelahanka, Bangalore-562157, Karnataka, India

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=sir+mvit&ie=UTF8&hq=sir+mvit&hnear=&ll=13.153958,77.605104&spn=0.056917,0.077162&z=14

@ Jaya You may want to attend it, its free.

Since we have a limitation on the number of computers, you should bring your
laptop if you can.

for more information please email us at workshops [dot] mvit [at] gmail
[dot] com.
Registrations at mvit [dot] eventbrite [dot] com. NOTE: Please register only
if you
are SURE you'll be able to attend on both the days.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:21 PM, kausikram krishnasayee <
kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi kumar,
> greetings from bangpypers.
>
> Really appreciate your enthusiasm.
> would appreciate even more if you google around and use the mailing list as
> the last resort.
>
> and as for your questions:
>

> > how to work python in windows ?
>
> if you are talking about cPython then  go to python.org find the windows
> binaries for it, download it and install it.
>
> what are all the editiors we want to install in windows to run python ?
> >
> go to python.org this page specifically:
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEditors to find a editor that satisfies
> your needs.
>

> > python is equal to php ?
>
> no python is not equal to PHP.
>
> --
> Kausikram Krishnasayee
> Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog:
> blog.kausikram.net | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kausikram | Email:
> kausikram at gmail.com | Mobile: +91 9884246490

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk