[BangPypers] Suggest me an opensource project!!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:40:54 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
<srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:
> I  want to participate in python open source  projects,can you  people
> suggest me one which has around 2000 to 3000 lines of code and no
> dependencies on other
> libraries please.[.]

Pick something in your general area of interest and try to fix bugs on
it. That should gradually boost your confidence to a level where you
can contribute. Size will stop becoming a big problem then. Check out
the python package index for Python related projects that are lying
around.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in