[BangPypers] Open Calais ? Bellenix meeting

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:00:52 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I had some stuff to take care of and was too tired to attend the
> meeting. How did it go? Any tidbits that the list might benefit from?

The opencalais session was good. I'm going to tell my colleagues about
this, and they'd surely explore it more.

Anand and Ramdas have asked that we have sessions again with more
detail. I agree, since the scant amount of ZFS that I showcased today
was in itself radically different from what we all know from other
file systems.

I request feedback from other attendees on today's ZFS session. Please
let me know what else you'd have liked me to cover at an introduction
level.

-- Sriram