[BangPypers] Python interpreter in mobile phone (java)

Zaki Manian zaki at manian.org
Sun Oct 18 15:49:36 CEST 2009

Android also has a python environment as well - the android scripting
environment.

Python isn't really an ideal client language for mobile phone development.

Python support on the Symbian and Android platforms is intended more for
rapid prototyping than for applications with App Store deployment.

US number: +1 650-862-5992
Indian Number:+919945111824
Sent from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India