[BangPypers] [ANN][X-Post] SciPy India conference in Dec. 2009

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Oct 7 11:46:50 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 07 Oct 2009 1:58:17 pm Vivek Khurana wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 07 Oct 2009 12:44:33 pm Vivek Khurana wrote:
> >
> > if it has matured, how come there are still at least one critical
> > security issue per month?
>
>  Good question... would you point me to a software that doesnt have
> security issue ?

django, plone has about one issue every two years - usually minor and not
affecting anything critical. There is something radically wrong in a software
that gets one core critical issue a month (even then drupal is better than
wordpress that churns out such things 2 or 3 times a month).
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves