[BangPypers] How to retrieve current URL in CGI scripting

Vivek Rajendran vivekbest86 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 15:15:34 CET 2009

Hi,
    A doubt again...
    I have looked into apache.py file inside
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/... path and they have a method
build_cgi_env(req)

    If we invoke this function it gives a dict of env variables.
    But I don't know how to invoke this function ? with that 'req' argument.
Can anyone please help me?

Thanks
Vivek R