[BangPypers] PyCon India logo contest!

Pankaj Nathani croozeus at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 09:45:57 CEST 2009

>A variation of previous logo. We have attempted to incorporate the inputs from the group.

Quite impressive quick work.

Would prefer "Pycon-India" to be written horizontally rather than transversely - easy readability counts! May be "Pycon-India" and "2009" could interchanged. Imo, it would be easier to read numbers vertically rather than text. If the alignment doesn't fit the "Pycon-India" below the logo - than perhaps think about droping the "India" word (the flag makes India obvious) or using "Pycon - 2009" instead.

I think we are now moving on the lines of this logo - few more variants of this logo should be proposed and the voted one chosen.

Cheers,
--Pankaj, who quite likes the desgin of this logo