[BangPypers] PyCon India logo contest!

Praveen Kumar praveen.python.plone at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:38:44 CEST 2009

As we want PyConIndia logo, i would like to suggest to create a globe(earth)
inside that we can maximize (bit enlarge like when we try to see the India
with optical lens) and upon that we can put the Python image.
so the logo objective would be as the PyCon is happening in India but cover
whole world.

Sorry i am not perfect in PhotoEditor.

Thanks

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Venkatraman S <venkat83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Anurag Priyam <anurag08priyam at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> the Tricolour as the background does not look very great. Can we not have
>> something else for the background?
>>

> What about the attachment? i would like to display it 'somewhere' during
> the conf :D
> can designers play with this - i would love to - but lack the skills!
>
> -V-

Praveen Kumar
+91 9739854134
http://praveensunsetpoint.wordpress.com