[BangPypers] calling instance of the other class.

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:11:14 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 04:35:35AM -0700, learningpython wrote:

> Please can you tell me how to pass instance of above class as a member of
> the new message created in similar lines with one of the elements is the
> complete data above (instance of above class).
>
> I am encapsulating above message in a transport layer message.
> 2. Now similarly, i would like given a choice to choose the instance of
> other class as the i would like to pass  in other instance of class
> similarly.

I am totally confused by the description. :(

If you still not very comfortable with Class terminologies in Python,
I would suggest you read any basic book (2-3 hours on the topic  would be
enough)  and perhaps you may find, what you are trying to do is
easy?

--
Senthil
I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.