[BangPypers] InPyCon Volunteers needed : Swag and banner management

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:14:57 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ravi (CCed here) has volunteered to take care of the T-shirt
> procurement. I think he has another source in mind but since this came
> up, it might be worth considering as well.

Just an another source , there is also a Bangalore based company
called hepfly.com . They made the official foss.in tshirt last year.
The quality was quite good. They also ship tshirts for the people who
missed the order on the day of the conference

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090