[BangPypers] InPyCon Volunteers needed : Swag and banner management

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:56:45 CEST 2009

Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>> � This will kick into full swing only after a week or two when the
>> sponsors are completely in. But we need to do the groundwork and find
>> out prices for the T-shirts and other details beforehand so that we're
>> ready to give the orders when the cash is with us. We need one or two
>> people to lead this effort. They'll need to find out how to get the
>> shirts printed, finalise the design and give the orders. Then get the
>> T-shirts and keep the ready for the conference.
Have you checked out xtees.com? During foss.in a couple of years ago, we
got tees printed by them for KDE India team. They are of very good
quality and also the prices are optimal. They make and print the tees in
Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, but will send them through some packaging service
to other cities. The contact details are available in their site
http://xtees.com . I will also enquire my friend about how he did the deal.

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in