[BangPypers] How to develop site using Django

VIJAY KUMAR vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 13:12:29 CET 2009

 Hi,
       This  problem  comes when django installation is not done properly on LINUX machine . I don't know about windows.
       You have have done installation with not root privileges then django installation fail and may be you may have not read the end message correctly.
       This what happened with me .

with regard's
vijay