[BangPypers] IDEs Presentation (was Re: Do we have any NetBeans IDE for Python users here?)

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:45:53 CET 2009

We've had the IDE discussions before..many times on many mailing lists.
Would love to hear from Amit about NetBeans Python support.

I personally mostly work on Windows...so PyScripter
<http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/> is the choice for me (its a complete
IDE only 6MBs heavy). On linux, it has to be Emacs :))

Vishal

2009/2/27 Venkatraman S <venkat83 at gmail.com>

> On a related note : http://jjinux.blogspot.com/search?q=netbeans
>
> -V-
> http://twitter.com/venkat83

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."