[BangPypers] Open source India

Vimal Menon vimalmenon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 15:39:33 CET 2009

Yes exactly , why use pycon? lets name it something innovative and attractive which sounds less formal and more friendly .. a name which quickly came to my mind is IndiePy .. haha. Lets start something innovative :) .. people will visit pycon for what pycon is and our conference (say X ) for what X is.

Regards,
Vimal