[BangPypers] Open source India

Ramdas S ramdas at developeriq.com
Fri Feb 27 13:04:02 CET 2009

> Frankly, I dislike going this way. For one, it spreads energies
> and barcamp is definitely an unconference. I think the first PyCon
> India, if it ever happens should be a regular conference.
>
> Let us not confuse ourselves right from the start. Barcamp
> is barcamp, not pycamp, period.

No I am just updating the back references for benefit of new members.

I agree that a conference should be a conference.

This years Pycon is a nine day event with tutorials and development sprints.

I am OK even with a 2 day event, since its the first time around, with a
third day for options such as sprints, BOFs or tutorials

Ramdas

Anand,

Can you find out whether there are any obligations we may have for using
Pycon name?

> > Ramdas

> -Anand

Ramdas S