[BangPypers] Is it possible to run python software in WinxP?

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:00:05 CET 2009

Hello Python experts,

I have one python program og (113KB) ( on request, I shall forward the same)
which run sucessfully in Ubuntu 9.04 and Fedora-11. but failed to run in
WinXP even though I have installed python 2.06 and python 3.0
and also GTK 2.0. Since I am newbie to python, I seek your valuable
guidance- step by step-   how to run the said program in WinXP also. The
said program viz "tesseractindic-trainer-gui-0.1.3 tar.gz"(113 KB) is
available
for download  at website viz  http://code.google.com/p/tesseractindic/. ( On
request,  the said  program - shall forward the same to you)

Sine issue is challenging, trust python experts are in position to solve the
problem to run in WinXP successfully also - for which I shall ever thankful
to you.

With Regards,
-sriranga(77yrsold)