[BangPypers] [OT] Proto.in Nominations Opened

Ankur Gupta ankur at thinklabs.in
Tue Dec 8 10:19:13 CET 2009

Hi Folks,

Hope to see some startups showcasing these products made using Python/Django
etc.

Nominations for the 7th edition of India's Premier Start-up event to be held
at IITB, Mumbai - 2010 is now open. If you are part of a start-up or know
one that deserves to be showcased go nominate them at
http://nominate.proto.in/ .

What's Proto.in?

Proto.in is India's start-up ecosystem's gathering. The best of Indian's
startup showcase their offerings to Angel Investors, VC, Co-Entrepreneur's,
Wannabe Entrepreneur, Media,. Proto.in brings ecosystem's stakeholders under
one roof . 100+ startups have showcased their product/services over last 6
editions in Four cities. Feedback, new business opportunities, media
traction, prospective customers/employees/partners/mentor are few reasons
Why you should nominate your startup at http://nominate.proto.in.

Still not convinced ?

> India's No 1 Business NewsPaper Economic Times News Channel ET-Now
exclusively covered Proto.in and interviewed various showcased startup's
Entrepreneurs.

> NextBiT Computing has closed several major deals post their proto.inshowcase

> IXiGO.com was funded by BAF Spectrum in 2008

> Lucid Software was funded by Mercatus Capital in 2009

> Lifeblob was funded by seedfund during 2008

> Desi Crew received over 7 awards, including the woman entrepreneur of the
year and has been angel funded.

For the first time, this year at Proto.in we are also introducing an 'Angel
Investor Pitch'. This gives start-ups an opportunity to pitch their business
plan to Angel Investors in a closed door meeting - where they can talk
financials, talk projections and even walk out with funding. Make sure you
mark the checkbox when you nominate yourself.

Nominate yourself at http://nominate.proto.in/ get selected and see how
Proto.in catapult's your start-up towards opportunities.

Regards
Ankur Gupta
http://uptosomething.in