[BangPypers] volunteering for pycon india '09

Sachidanand Swami iitswami at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:26:39 CEST 2009

Dear Friends,

I am swanin.  I am new member of this community but I am not in Bangalore.

I am working on Interaction Design Projects in IIT Delhi and leading team
"Sparsh".  We want good participation of python Coders in our new projects
soon.

@ Noufal,Anirudh Asokan
If you people need some help  or some thing from Delhi for this meeting in
Banglore, Please let me know, so that I can help from my end.

Looking forward.

Thanks
Swanin
Pyhtonian

PM:I am sorry, i will not able to show my presence  during the event.