[BangPypers] Zine for weblogging

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 28 00:07:25 CEST 2009

On 25-Apr-09, at 12:08 AM, Pradeep Gowda wrote:

> Do you have a TODO List somewhere? (The bitbucket wiki maybe)
> so that interested parties can poke at the source code/contribute?

One critical pending feature is the ability to upgrade tables
automatically. Zine uses SQLAlchemy -- if anyone has the relevant
SQLALchemy experience (I don't), please help out.

The lack of this feature is holding up a bunch of other things that
need database changes.

Incidentally, my LiveJournal importer can now import posts and
associated metadata (current mood, music). However, the metadata
cannot be imported because it needs an additional table. I'll add
comment import later this week. Comments have an entirely different API.

Code here: http://bitbucket.org/jace/zine-plugins/