[BangPypers] Getting the know-how of UI effects using HTML etc..

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:56:58 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Vishal <vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> Which is possible also by having straight HTML printing....but gets complex
> as the number of such conditional print statements increases overtime.
> But in that case...are there still instances when one would need 'print'
> based HTML generation.

Like? I would try to keep out situations where I need to 'print' HTML directly.

> From what it seems, if the amount of markup is small then printing it is
> probably good. But when lots of customization to each page is
> needed...templating would be the way to go.

Most apps start small. If you don't use templating then, you'll end up
with a large app with a lot of work to make it use a templating
engine. I'd prefer using one at the outset. It's a lot more easier
too. You can validate your XHTML directly in an editor rather than
mess with print statements and document source.

--
~noufal