[BangPypers] hi everybody

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:30:08 CEST 2008

Hi Nirakar,

Here;s a list of "almost" everything that's available for use for Python:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BangPypers/PythonEditors

Enjoy,
Vishal

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Timmy Jose <zoltan.jose at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess that is quite a polite response to that query! Imagine if this
> question were posted on comp.lang.python or such like! ;-)
>

> On 6/17/08, Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Nirakar,
> >
> >  Welcome to Python!
> >
> >  You can look in the group archives for numerous Editor discussions.
> >
> >  Regards
> >

> >  On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Diabolic Preacher <
> pintooo15 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Parthan SR
> >  > <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  >> Nirakar Sethy wrote:
> >  >>>
> >  >>> hi all.
> >  >>> i'm new to python. On windows we do have a GUI (like a notepad) In
> which
> >  >>> we can script. How to get that on Linux (Fedora 8)
> >  >
> >  > I suppose he is looking for IDLE perhaps. But on linux the editor
> >  > choices are way too many. I suppose IDLE is available for linux
> >  > distros as well, but I prefer kate...since I prefer KDE.
> >  >
> >  > Diabolic Preacher
> >  > BangPypers mailing list
> >  > BangPypers at python.org
> >  >

> > --
> >
> > -Anand

> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it.

Visit:
http://members.soundclick.com/mukulsapre
http://www.soundclick.com/gurusgrace

Nice gist of all Goodness:
अष्टादाश पुरणेशु व्यास्स्य वाक्यम द्वयं |
परोपकाराय पुण्याय पापाय पऱपीडनम |