[BangPypers] [JOB] Freelance python and django trainer required for a Chennai based company

Valliappan Ramanathan valliappan.mba at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:22:41 CET 2008

We are a Chennai based project based company handling technologies like
php.java, dotnet and we are also in to other services like engineering
designing and flash programming.

Training is for about 5 to 10 of programmers(experienced in php) for python
and Django development. Training to cover to start with basic concepts, step
by step leading to advanced concepts.

As our programmers are skilled in programming , they can grasp the concept
with minimum guidance or support in person and online.

Looking forward to your available dates and the quotes for training program.

Our new facility:

U Software Systems India Pvt. Ltd.,
Kilpauk, Near Ega Theatre
Chennai -600 010. INDIA