[BangPypers] My book on Python for newbies

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:13:42 CEST 2008

Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> Going by that logic all Java books are futile since the Java API documentation
> is available.
>
> --Anand

Am not against anyone writing documentaion/howto... its a g8 skill.
really appreciate.

I really dont know how much community can be proud about Java
Development / Documentation ... its more of Sun.

That is not the case with python.org

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.