[BangPypers] Your favorite Python libraries and frameworks

Vimal Menon vimalmenon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 08:42:55 CET 2007

Hi,

Some of the Libraries/Modules/Wrappers I used and liked,

scapy -
Scapy is a powerful interactive packet manipulation program. It is able to forge
or decode packets of a wide number of protocols. Power of Scapy with the simplicity of Python makes it a killer combination ;)
cPickle - well many of u might have used it ..
pytables - havent used it much, but i liked it very much , may be someday some s/w, I would use it :)
Pyrex - an easy way to write extension modules, helps a lot when u r writing system level code in python.

Regards,
Vimal