[BangPypers] How to browse through messages

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:09:46 CET 2007

Hi,

  I did not understand what you mean by "browsing through". If it is the
web interface you meant, then the mailman archives provides a very
comfortable threaded view of the messages to the group.

Go to http://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/ to view the archives.
Let me know if it does not feel very comfortable.

--Anand

On Nov 20, 2007 11:24 AM, Sanjaya Kumar Patel <skpatel20 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Till we were in Yahoo Groups I was very comfortably browsing new and old messages. Could not find how to browse through messages in this group.
>
> thanks
> Sanjay

-Anand